How to protect your company app data with Microsoft Intune
Note: Using the Microsoft Graph APIs to configure Intune controls and policies still requires that the Intune service is correctly licensed by the customer.
Microsoft Intune app protection policies help protect your company data and prevent data loss.
You can use Intune app protection policies to help protect your company’s data. Because Intune app protection policies can be used independent of any mobile-device management (MDM) solution, you can use it to protect your company’s data with or without enrolling devices in a device management solution. By implementing app-level policies, you can restrict access to company resources and keep data within the purview of your IT department.
The following Graph resources are available to manage app protection polices in Intune:
- Android managed app protection
- Android managed app registration
- Default managed app configuration
- Default managed app protection
- Directory object
- iOS managed app protection
- iOS managed app registration
- Managed app configuration
- Managed app operation
- Managed app policy
- Managed app policy deployment summary
- Managed app protection
- Managed app registration
- Managed app status
- Managed app raw status
- Mobile app identifier deployment
- Targeted managed app configuration
- Targeted managed app protection